BDA Equestrian is based at Field Farm in Billinghay, set in the stunning Lincolnshire Countryside.
Our location provides a quiet base surrounded by nature and green fields, far away from traffic and the busy city life.
The grazing paddocks are all excellently well maintained and surrounded by fields and beautiful landscape, which are all part of the farm. Making excellent off-road hacking, and long-reining young horses easy.
The stables and the mare and young stock pens are in a large airy barn.
Our facilities include:
- 60 x 30 Floodlit rubber & sand arena with full set of show-jumps
- A 5 horse under cover horse walker
- Well aired internal and external stables in varying sizes
- Lunge pen
- Excellent off road hacking
- Over 25 acres of well managed grazing with equine stock fencing
- Excellent security including 24 hours CCTV, secure yard locked at night for monitoring, safety and well-being of all horses..